7 km northwest of Kato Nevrokopi, at an altitude of 630 m. lies Dasoto, a village amphitheatrically built, with a wealth of flora and fauna, an entire plain sprawling before it, and a forest touching its very last houses. In 1919, after the liberation, it was named Koumanitsi and in 1927 it was renamed to Dasoto. During the period of 1922, refugees from Thrace took refuge in it and a few years later, refugee families from Santa and Pontus came to settle.
Before entering the village, the visitor is welcomed by the very old spring of Praliga, which paves the way of what is to follow, while giving them the chance to rest and quench their thirst by drinking its fresh, cool water. In the village, the visitor will admire the very interesting post-Byzantine church of the Assumption of Virgin Mary (1870), featuring a small pseudo-dome with the high drum (tympanum) in the central aisle in the place of Christ Pantocrator (Almighty).